Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spaghetti Squash, y'all!

So God creates this food...that when cooked correctly you can get a fork and stab into it and BAM it looks like real spaghetti and it's good...and good for you!

Spaghetti Squash is no JOKE, ya'll!

I have decided that I will start looking for things that He wants me to have. I will open my eyes to Him. 
I will pursue Him.
HE is enough.

I go to an awesome church and listen to an awesome man preach to me every week...
I am surrounded by smart pastors and smart Godly woman.....
and a Squash teaches ME something about ME and JESUS??
Seriously.

I probably pass by 23 different things in a day that could teach me something about me and Jesus.

Last night I learned that Jesus chose His followers. "Don't look at me like that...I had no idea."
I tell people I chose Him....when really I accepted His invitation. He was waiting for my RSVP for 33 years. 

I remember walking on the beach in Costa Rica 2 summers ago and Kyleigh saying, "Mom look!" and she was pointing at bananas and coconuts...in a tree....right there on the beach....! FOR anyone to just take.

Don't get me wrong I knew they came from trees...but for some reason I thought it was like in a certain area...like a farmer had to PLANT THE TREES and then take care of them so that they would do their job.
WELL-I was right.

That farmer is Jesus.

Ya'll he just hands us stuff...and we just walk by looking for the next thing. 

This may sound so childish to some of you...but aren't we HIS CHILDREN?
Shouldn't we think this way more often.

I think we should.









No comments:

Post a Comment