Tuesday, March 12, 2013

this was a dare.....

We all know that pain.
I call it the "Drive-by Shooting" pain...
No I have never been shot.
But I have watched plenty of movies and have seen the reaction of being shot.

You are standing one second and BAM the next second you are bent over....and holding whatever was shot. YES? Yes...I think that sounds about right.

Please note:
"Drive-by Shooting" pain and "Charlie Horse" pain can look very similar-don't be confused though. The "Charlie Horse" pain will make you sore the next mornin' and you will have no recollection of what had happened.

Some may call this a 'gas bubble' as if they don't want to just say, "I think I have gas..."
Instead if you say "GAS BUBBLE" it's worse kinda and does not automatically mean YOU HAVE GAS.

I have even over heard someone refer to it as a ..."oh my gosh I may have something wrong...." pain, as they dramatically grab one side of their stomach with one had and the other hand is paying their Mexican food bill.

The other day I was having a "Drive-by Shooting" pain and instead of just breathing through it I felt the need to let the person I was talking to know I was having it.

I stared at her.
Heard NOTHING she was saying. 

I am guessing I looked like I was dying because she asked...."are you having a drive-by shooting" pain? 
(she knew me-so she knew I called it that)

I just stared and said...."hold on one second...." with my pointer finger pointed at her.

Weird how I can't have anyone talking around me when this is happening.
Ask my daughter-she cannot talk in the car when I am dealing with such pain.

I guess it let's the pain know..."I am very aware of you and will make sure YOU take over this moment 100%"

*GIVE me a topic and I will write about it...I cannot promise it will be this riveting....but I will try and make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment